Saturday, July 25, 2009

Some really easy hair ideas.?

I have just below shoulder length hair, and I haven't had time to get a haircut to style it the way I want. For a while, what would be some quick, really easy ideas to do??



Some really easy hair ideas.?

Check out thousands of hairstyles using http://mo8.org for links to websites offering different hairstyles, tips and free makeovers, you will be able to find something suitable. You can also upload a photo and try different hairstyles



Some really easy hair ideas.?

Well, I usually pull it up in a quick bun... but since I'm a bit of a diva, I try to make it work too. ;) Here are some of my tips!



* A loose ponytail, pulled up by a large clip. Then add a bunch of hair bands in a variety of colors to match your outfit. (This is definitely something for a bad hair day.)



*If you need more volume to your look, try moose! After you get out of the shower, rub moose on both of your hands, flip your hair upside down and apply the product by scrunching it all over your hair. Then, flip it back up (You might be a bit dizzy.) and you've got a great hairstyle without the accessories!



*Use an iron! Put your hair in two, high pigtails, and begin crimping the ends. In no time you'll have crazy, but easy style!



I hope you've enjoyed my tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment