Monday, July 27, 2009

I need i ideas for a hair style!!!!?

i am 12. my hair comes down to my shoulders. it is really curly but i want it straight but it wont go straight. i wish i could control the curl but i have tried just about everything. so i mainly put it up in a little ponytail or in a little bun.



i need ideas!!! thxs



I need i ideas for a hair style!!!!?

I would try a high pony tail, and just keep brushing it, and get a leave in hair conditioner and follow the instructions and maybe to a messy bun!



Good Luck!



I need i ideas for a hair style!!!!?

OK how about the electric straightener just try not to use it but every other week.that will do the trick with out the chemicals.



I need i ideas for a hair style!!!!?

Use a hair straightner, or relaxing shampoo/conditioner. There are some natural/herbal at home hair straightening kits kinda like getting it done pro but at home and safer than some kits. You could also try using a straightening spray when your hair is still wet. For best results though go to the salon and get it done. Maybe your parents will let you do it for a birthday or christmas gift!



I need i ideas for a hair style!!!!?

try Curl.Life products by Matrix for control of your curls. The products really do work, i've used them before.



I need i ideas for a hair style!!!!?

use a flat iron, if u want 2 use the flat iron everyday get a really good one and the right hair products 2 protect your hair, my moms a hairstylist, and my favorite brand is chi for both the flat iron and hair products



I need i ideas for a hair style!!!!?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions-



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment