Monday, July 27, 2009

Drastic hair.. creative ideas?

ok... never had my hair done except for cut.. like small layers kinda thing... wanting to go a lil overboard... my hair's long, straight and brown... have had suggestions of highlights... looking for maybe a perm kinda of texture.. or I like the messy look where it's not shiny but kind of .. yeah I know nothing about hair.



help me



Drastic hair.. creative ideas?

short and choppy with attitude is very "in" now see Pink



see also Kelis



see also Robyn



you know tthis lond fringe thing it looks so sexy on a girl if they have attitude enough to pull it off...it works well if your of a small or medium frame.



hope that helped



what ever you choose i'm sure it will look great enjoy the new made over you!!!!



p.s its only hair it will grow back !

No comments:

Post a Comment