Monday, July 27, 2009

Any ideas?? (hair help!)?

Does anybody have any ideas for some hair-dos??



I want to do something different with my hair for school but i have no idea what to do!!



I have sorta short-ish hair...about right at my shoulders...i need some help!!



I want to do something cute...but not too time consuming..



Any suggestions?!?!?



Any ideas?? (hair help!)?

take a shower the night before school...french braid or regularly braid your hair while its still wet....and leave it in over night. In the morning get dressed first and leave hair in until your almost ready...take the braid out, spray on some hairspray, and just for like 15 seconds blow dry the hairspray so it hardens and locks in the hair so it lasts.



Any ideas?? (hair help!)?

just tease it and call it a day! :)



it takes like five minutes.



Any ideas?? (hair help!)?

Check out thousands of hairstyles using http://mo8.org for links to websites offering different hairstyles, tips and free makeovers, you will be able to find something suitable. You can also upload a photo and try different hairstyles



Any ideas?? (hair help!)?

a punk pouf will look awesome email me if you want directions dabirdluvssoccr@yahoo.com



Any ideas?? (hair help!)?

My hair is the same length. I just flat iron it or pull it back in a short little pony tail. Some times I will put a little braid on the side. There isn't much you can do with short hair *sigh*



Any ideas?? (hair help!)?

I always say hair is something to play with and express yourself.You should just try some different looks and experiment before you go to school .Remember you will have to train your hair to stay the way you want .Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment