Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair gel ideas?

i cant seem to find the right hair gel. i usually use the herbal esences and i have to put it in every two hours. it sinks into my hair. it is so wierd. please help me.



Hair gel ideas?

you probably have very porous hair or are buying the wrong type of gel for the style you want. if you want something with intense hold that can literally hold it enough to stand up straight, i'd buy some pomade. maybe you shouldnt even be using gel, depending on your hair style. if you're scrunching your hair, make sure you apply hairspray over the gel.



Hair gel ideas?

I use L.A. Looks Curl Gel (its blue). This gives lasting hold all day without being really crunchy...depending on how you use it and how much you use it can give you really soft curls and waves that last all day or hard kinda crunchy curls and waves that gives you that wet look. I dont use that much to make my head look wet, but some people like that look...idk. This is my all time fav. hair gel.

No comments:

Post a Comment