Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair cut ideas needed!help me?

i have sholder length blonde hair.



side fringey bit at the front.



it is naturally neither curly or straight. wave in the majority with occasional ringlets in the back! Very thick but currently lots of layers.



most of the time i have it straight.



really want something different as having my hair cut a few days before i go back to school.



i don't mind loosing abit of the length but i need to be able to tie most of it up still.



any ideas would be useful. pics or links would help also.



me...



http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p88/l...



will add more recent fotos wen i can.



cheers.



Hair cut ideas needed!help me?

Do like my girl does and shave it. She's proud to be white and this is how she shows it. You ought to try it.



Hair cut ideas needed!help me?

Dyed Whiteish/Blonde.......Cut Off About 2 Inches Or To The End Of Your Neck.............Short, Choppy Layers, Choppy Side Fringe....



http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u248/...



Same Again Except Dyed Brown %26amp; Spike Up The Short Layers A Bit With Gel....



http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u248/...



Hair cut ideas needed!help me?

Wow your lucky wish i could do all the different things to my hair as you do to yours.I think its lovely but if you want something different then you could have it a bit shorter and go for a more choppy razored look. How about changing the colour a bit of red in it. Then it will be totally different.



Hair cut ideas needed!help me?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions-



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...



Hair cut ideas needed!help me?

to be honest i like your hair the way it is it really suits you



Hair cut ideas needed!help me?

im 15 and I have to say I love your hair!!!



Its lovely looking...The cut style and the rest.



I know we can get bored with our hair but yours is really nice.



Maybe try short layers but long enough to tie up???



Hair cut ideas needed!help me?

cut it into a bob.



Hair cut ideas needed!help me?

cut it like pop beckham wife , victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment