Monday, July 27, 2009

Should I do this to my hair or any hair ideas?

I have dark brown hair and an oval face.



What should I do to my hair. I was thinking of doing auburn on the top with blonde highlights and black under but I am not sure.



I have a picture of what I look like.



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=86i2m81%26amp;...



So can you tell me if it will look good or if you have an idea as to what I should do please tell me :]



Also what should I use to strip the dark color out of my hair?



anyone know any good products that they've used?



PS DONT TELL ME I AM UGLY OR I NEED TO TAKE MY PIERCINGS OUT! ;]



Should I do this to my hair or any hair ideas?

You should DEFINATELY do the auburn on the top with blonde highlights and black under.



and when i had to get the color stripped out of my hair they just bleached it first then died it the way i wanted.



and i love your peircing. :]



hope that helpedd.. :D



Should I do this to my hair or any hair ideas?

Your hair is very nice! You should do blonde highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment