Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Help! i hate my hair... any ideas/ ticks that work?!?

hello i chopped my hair off today.. they front is about to my ears and stacked in the back i hate it very much. i would love my long hair back!!!!



any ideas or has any one found something that worked for them or a freind that had there hair grow faster?!?



any ideas are wonderfull i amwilling to try anything to see if it works..



p.s if you have ideas please tell me how fast your hiar grew back while using this method.



thanks again..



Help! i hate my hair... any ideas/ ticks that work?!?

Well, the only way to get your hair to grow, is pretty much by patience. You should get it trimmed 1/2 an inch regularly [ every 6-8 weeks] and keep it well conditioned. You won't find any magical formula to make it grow faster. Yes, all the bottles and infomercials say it will, but they won't. Patience and regular trims are the two factors needed in growing your hair.



Help! i hate my hair... any ideas/ ticks that work?!?

It sounds weird, but baby oil makes your hair grow faster.



Help! i hate my hair... any ideas/ ticks that work?!?

hair extentions



Help! i hate my hair... any ideas/ ticks that work?!?

Multivitamins, omega 3-6-9, and gelatin suppliments taken daily. Mix 1 raw egg in your shampoo when you wash your hair. premix it or you will partially cook the egg while it is still in your hair. I found mine grew about two inches longer than it normally would in a year. So, around 6 inches, I think.



Help! i hate my hair... any ideas/ ticks that work?!?

Brush your hair a lot and only wash it once a week and this will help it grow faster...



Even if you don't like it short; you can still have an attitude that you look great from the inside out...and play it off til it grows back...



My friend adds extensions to her daughter's hair all the time...it is not hard and you might have fun with it, but try to embrace loving change ...it is all attitude and don't let anyone or anything steal your joy...nothing should stop you from shining from the joy of the Lord...



Everyone will be attracted to your attitude ... not your hair style... people will even copy your hair style if you are full of joy...the liar-the deceiver-satan will try to make you look at others with long hair and tempt you to be envious of them, but you have a choice... instead smile and love the temporary change...play it up and enjoy each day you are given...



Sista C



In my best friend's wedding the one with the short hair got the guy...then there is Meg Ryan and ....and .... and YOU!!! Have fun with it!!!



Help! i hate my hair... any ideas/ ticks that work?!?

If you want your hair to grow quickly, try not processing it with straightening or coloring for a few months. Condition your hair often. Hair types have different growth rates, but my uber-curly hair grew 1 inch a month when I was good to it (it would have grown faster if I hadn't dyed it in the past!)



Now I have straight hair, and I know the straightening is causing split ends, which impede hair growth.



Help! i hate my hair... any ideas/ ticks that work?!?

I have a list of good and fresh websites on Hair growth products and free tips.



Its a policy voilation of yahoo if i post any link here.



Just mail me at kelli1132@yahoo.com with subjet Hair growth . I will send a link of best website where you can find best deals.



Best wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment