Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair Help/Ideas please!?

http://community.livejournal.com/myhairn...



click the link to see my hair now and please share some advice as to what is something new and cute?



Hair Help/Ideas please!?

Hey there.



I think you're hair is very pretty now and goes well with your features and face shape. If you want to do something different though, you could get highlights (or lowlights) or curl the ends to flip out. You could also try a wavy perm and get some shorter layers. But I still think it looks very cute the way it is.



Hair Help/Ideas please!?

I am knew at this whole yahoo thing but I think u have really pretty hair, but here is wat i think u can do to it to make it perty. I think highlights would be awsome in that hair. and Start using Pantene Pro-v* It works like it says it does. Try to grow it longer. but put extentions on, they look cool. or even chunk it. colour it in some way. if u need anything else email me. furrybutt101@aim.com Glad I can help -Courtney



Hair Help/Ideas please!?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment