Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Any hair-do ideas?

Ok, I am really getting sick of the same hair-do everyday. I usually just put it in a regular ponytail or what I call "up and down" (which I believe most people call a half ponytail) I have sholder length hair, and its layered. I work a lot so pretty much it has to be an "up do" that I can have for work. Please help!!! I am desperate for new ideas. I am so sick of the same boring thing everyday. Ideas that are simple are best. Thanks!



Any hair-do ideas?

How about putting it up in a ponytail but curyling it. It will give it a cute vibe. Or put it in a ponytail but wear a ribbon in it to give it a 70's look. Maybe a messy bun would look good. After you shower don't dry your hair just put brush it in than put it in a messy bun on top or to the side of your head. Maybe a low ponytail would also look nice. Lastly, you could do the simple flip.



Any hair-do ideas?

Cut it short! Please!...



lol, thats so sexy.



I mean do that short, choppy look. I've been hearing them called "razor-cuts" or "pixie-cuts"



The good news is that if you don't like it, your hair will grow back!



But please do this hairstyle, its especially sexy if you're short, or slender.



Heck, its even cute if you're kinda chunky.



Good luck.



Any hair-do ideas?

If you have straight hair, try curling it or make it a little wavier.



If you have curly/wavy hair, straighten it.



If you no longer like the ponytails, try the hair-clips, put half of your hair back %26amp; clip them. leave the other half down. or don't tie it/clip it at all. leave it down. or you should try putting your hair on one side.



or try searching for pics of Angelina Jolie she's got great hair. i love that *****



well anyways. here's one that I'd recommend



http://www.burek.co.yu/angie/wall/angeli...



Any hair-do ideas?

.

No comments:

Post a Comment