Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ideas for "weird hair day"?

i have curly hair



my friends told me not 2 put anything in my hair so it will look PUFFY



ideas?



i was thinking of making my bangs up?



i tried it but it doesnt work with gel



help?



Ideas for "weird hair day"?

flat iron your bangs and use very little gel in them (blow dry the gel while combling upwards @ the same time)



i say comb out your curly hair so it looks puffy (i have curly har too it turns into an afro when i comb it) and tease it for a way-way way puffier look (to tease:simply comb/brush backwards)



and maby put it in tons of ponytail holders



there you go hope i help



good question (STAR 4 U!!!!)



Ideas for "weird hair day"?

I would put it into three uneven pig tails with your bangs put up with CRISCO! Also, bobbypins and all the gels and hairsprays you can find! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment