Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What can i do!..with my hair? any ideas??

okay well i'm getting highlights today i was thinking blonde even tho it will still be boring not as boring as my plain brown hair



anyways i was thinking of dying my hair a cool tone darkish brown and add soem cool toned blonde highlights. dunno what color of cool toned blonde.



what do you think?



i got dark dark briown eyes and i want to lighten them up



and i got a pale complextion



so prtety much my eyes and pale complextion make me look dea dor stone dliek sometimes and with dark dark ahir its kinda bad too.so i was oging to try lighter.



oh an di got a heart shaped face



my hair goes to my shoulders



i got layers



i got side bangs.



any help?



thansk to anyone that helps!



What can i do!..with my hair? any ideas??

I think dying you hair a dark brown would be a fabulous idea! For highlights, lighter brown, dirty blonde, or dark reds would really look good.



Good luck! I hope I helped!



What can i do!..with my hair? any ideas??

get the same color as jessica alba!



her hair is gorgeous!!



http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj150...

No comments:

Post a Comment