Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Well here is my hair, any ideas?

Okay here's a link to a picture of what I want my hair to look like.



http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e68/pu...



Okay, uhm,



This is a link to MY hair at the moment.



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/r...



Can you help me with how I could make this jump?



And please don't say just dye it and straighten it,



Details?



Thank you.



Well here is my hair, any ideas?

Why do u want to look like an emo???????



Well here is my hair, any ideas?

gosh you are close to what you want to acheive really all you need are the red highlights looks good



Well here is my hair, any ideas?

just straighten and use red highlights...anyway where did u get that pic of what u want ur hair to look like?????? someone was taling to me on msn and they had that picture up



Well here is my hair, any ideas?

umm..first let it grow longer and then go to a stylist and get that haircut (but it wont look the same because you have thick hair and the guy on the pic has thin hair)



Well here is my hair, any ideas?

wow! you really are close :]



and you should look around a little bit more for pics of emo or scene hair with thick hair and maybe youll find something better and it when you get the hair you want it will look way closer to what you want it



ya thats what i had to do haha it got me mad but after like a few hours of looking around on myspace i found it!



yay! go me!



haha but ya anyways.. go to a stylist and show them that pic



or if you do it yourself thats cool.. just leave like around 1half inch just incase you mess up



and when your done with that...



buy a straightener some hairspray for when you want to style it and your good to go [:



oh!



p.s.



try to look for pics of the back of heads too just to get a idea



Well here is my hair, any ideas?

lol...just print the picture out and take it to a hair salon...preferably one of the better ones...show the colorist the picture and they'll recreate it for you...



Well here is my hair, any ideas?

What about a mohawk?



Well here is my hair, any ideas?

It pretty much is just an issue of dying and straightening, maybe thinning a bit as well. That said, don't you find it kind of prevents you from seeing where you're going?



Well here is my hair, any ideas?

i like the first one too. its kinda hot emo. anyway your gonna need to get it cut. your hair now looks a lil thick but the first pic its a lil thinner which makes the look. ask barber or hairstylist that u want the bulk taken outta your hair to make it thinner. on your pic your bangs r like swept to one side the top pic the bangs r just brushed straight. it also looks like the bangs are slanted goin from long on the left to shorter on the right ask your barbor or hairstylist u want that. or u could do that yourself but i think a pro would be bettr. the first pic- the hair also looks like it is straightened so you will need to straighten it to get that sleek look. then get a couple red highlights done a lil all ovr but more in the front. hope i helped! good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment