Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I want to cut my hair.any ideas??

ok, so my hair is tall, its 60 cm from the center line and i want to cut it but not so much and i want to have a fashionable cut and a cute one too and i dont want to cut it so much. My hair is really curly and im going to college and i dont want to cut so much but i want a look that goes with my look and that looks attractive too and its very important that it would be fashionable...ohh and i have really thick hair too so help??



plzzz add photos to ur answers so that i would know what u mean!!!



I want to cut my hair.any ideas??

inverted bob



I want to cut my hair.any ideas??

Straight with long, lose layers looks great on everyone. Maybe you can consider getting your hair straightened as well.



I want to cut my hair.any ideas??

Heres Some Links Too Some Hairstyles:



http://www.samysalon.com/images/long_ful...



This style ^^ is lovely,really nice,you could adjust the lengh it doesnt have to be that long.



Im sure graduated sholder lengh hair styles would look great on you with loads of layers and maybe a long side bangs



Hope this helps x



I want to cut my hair.any ideas??

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment