Tuesday, October 6, 2009

HAIR IDEAS? bangs/fringe?:/ like selena gomez?

Im really bored of my hair, so i booked a appointment for a haircut at my usualy salon for tomorrow afternoon.



but im not sure whether i should get a fringe/bangs?



I have like a oval/round face shape and according tomy friends it would suit me. but i dont want a full fringe, just side fringe. something like actress selena gomez.



And layers, but if i get layers, does it affect the length of my hair? help. Because my hair has only just grown, and i prefer long medium ish hair. Im not sure whether i should get bangs/fringe? But id really love a change, i just dont want it to go wrong.



Do you think it would suit my face shape? And should i go for it? do you like selena gomez's hair? and does layers affect hair length overall? :)



%26lt;a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"%26gt;%26lt;img src="http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/... border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"%26gt;%26lt;/a%26gt;



HAIR IDEAS? bangs/fringe?:/ like selena gomez?

Maybe you should get a side fringe. I don't really like Selena Gomez's hair. And for people with an oval face, I think it'll match you best with the side fringes.

No comments:

Post a Comment