Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My hair..any brilliant ideas?? DESPERATE!BEGGIN FOR HELP!:)?

i have thick, red curley hair. and ideas how to style it? desperate for help?



My hair..any brilliant ideas?? DESPERATE!BEGGIN FOR HELP!:)?

look at Juila Roberts and Kerri Russell, both have thick red curly hair.. Look great! As long as they are not too frizzy, any style is fine. A pony tail, or braided would probably make it easier to manage.



My hair..any brilliant ideas?? DESPERATE!BEGGIN FOR HELP!:)?

sweep it all back with a high-gloss shiner. would be fabulous



My hair..any brilliant ideas?? DESPERATE!BEGGIN FOR HELP!:)?

look at my picture....do you want the number for my stylist??



My hair..any brilliant ideas?? DESPERATE!BEGGIN FOR HELP!:)?

I think u should scrunch it. Thick curly hair looks really good scrunched.



My hair..any brilliant ideas?? DESPERATE!BEGGIN FOR HELP!:)?

take a band and put it on, then pull it back with a bun and pin it up. after that, spray some glosser on it and it will look fabulous. the band is optional.



My hair..any brilliant ideas?? DESPERATE!BEGGIN FOR HELP!:)?

i'd use one of either two product lines by matrix-curl life or sexy hair concepts-sexy cury hair. they will help keep your hair manageable. one thing to try is longer layers, it will take some of the weight out, also thinning it out might help. style itself is a little harder since i don't know your face shape or preferences, but stay away from anything greasy. scrunch it with gel and blow dry with a diffuser is one method. if you don't have super long hair you can pull it back in sections with bobby pins and secure it at the back of the head just behind the crown, that always looks cute.



My hair..any brilliant ideas?? DESPERATE!BEGGIN FOR HELP!:)?

My friend Lizzy has red curly hair too and she scrunches it and it looks soooo cute. After you get out of the shower scrunch it with a scrunching spray and a diffuser and put jell in it. Also sometimes she straightens it with a flat iron but hers is realy expensive so it will straighten her curly hair. Hope this helps:)

No comments:

Post a Comment