Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I have a bleach kit for hair... any ideas what I could do with it for my hair? (pic)?

I always get bored with my hair so I like to change it up sometimes =].



this is the hair I currently have (well cut... it's darker now though)



link-



http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/3441/...



any ideas as to what I could do with the bleach kit, or what would look good?? There's so many things I could do with the kit to my hair,



streaks?



my whole head??



just my bangs??



AHHH lol...



suggestions would be nice =].



thanks,



Jaclyn %26lt;3



I have a bleach kit for hair... any ideas what I could do with it for my hair? (pic)?

I think you will look good with a full head blonde because you have that sort of scene, emo look about you, go for it experiment : )



edit: Lol, your link does work you just have to click 'answer question' for it to come up tell people to do that : )

No comments:

Post a Comment