Saturday, August 1, 2009

Rawr...My Hair?! Any ideas?

My Hair = Boring.



I'm getting it cut/dyed soon and I need ideas. Currently it's medium length, which I like, but it's a really lame dark brown and with layers.



I want something a bit punkier/rockier, maybe chunks of a bright colour on the bottom layers?



:S



Any ideas please, pictures would help xD



Thankyou very muchly :)



Rawr...My Hair?! Any ideas?

Just don't take any hairsyling advice from Britney Spears



Rawr...My Hair?! Any ideas?

Add some blond streaks and layers



Rawr...My Hair?! Any ideas?

A few colored highlights and black base since you said a punkish look. Maybe get some blunt bangs all one length. Layers are good, they can give your face dimension. If you don't like them, ask for a razor cut.



Rawr...My Hair?! Any ideas?

i look in books at the hairdressers

No comments:

Post a Comment