Saturday, August 1, 2009

I need some hair styling ideas?Please?

I have Very thin blonde hair. It doesnt curl well and has no volume.i have never dyed it before .and i have layers.i am tierd and want something new done to my hair any ideas???



I need some hair styling ideas?Please?

how about a posh spice bob, that would be cute!



and it is in style right now



^__^` tia



http://ribbonties.blogspot.com/



I need some hair styling ideas?Please?

rite now the most pretty thing is the little puff



clip ur bangs back and puff it



I need some hair styling ideas?Please?

I think cutting it short will be great. I think u should cut it to mid-neck with side bangs and maybe darkened a bit.



Or you could go shorter and do a boycut that flares out at the bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment