Saturday, August 1, 2009

Make up/ hair style ideas?

okay well i was just wondering what kind of hair styles and make up would look good on me



i have a medium skin tone, a clear complexion, and hazel eyes



my hair goes down about 4 inches below my shoulders and im brunette(but not a really dark brunette..more light colored)



Make up/ hair style ideas?

I say natural tones. And light colors. Nothing bright. You have earthy tones on your face, so natural, light colors like light brown eyeshadow, and light lip gloss/lipstick. Don't do eyeliner.



Maybe foundation and cover-up for skin imperfections. But for you, you should keep the make-up low-key. You'll look pretty! (:



Ah! It's 2:46am and I'm still not tired or asleep. Not that you'd care, but I figured I should tell the world. (:



Make up/ hair style ideas?

Hi there, you culd ahve scene hair, go to photobucket and search 'scene hair'.



For makeup i definitely recommend the 'Nude' Make up look. Very natural - it's very popular on the fashion runaway model catwalks. All you need is a foundation close to your natural, mascara and lipgloss/ lipstick close to your natural lip colour and a tiny pit pale.



see if this can help you http://www.style.com/vogue/

No comments:

Post a Comment