Saturday, August 1, 2009

I;m dying my hair! Any ideas on what i should do??

okay well i'm dying and cutting my hair and i would like some ideas. pictures would be helpful.here are the facts an di really appreciate the help!



-i have brown hair that is faded now



-my hair is shoulder lengh with some strands that are from shoudlers to chin



-I have dark brown eyes



-i am pale an dkinda look stone dor inda dead all the time i want a color that will livin me up



-my face is kind of heart shaped



-i dotn wnat to cut it really any shorter



-i cant do unnatural streaks in my hair



-pictures are awesome!



thanks



--isabella



I;m dying my hair! Any ideas on what i should do??

you should get it shadowed not the blonde and brown brown on type platnium blonde on bottom



I;m dying my hair! Any ideas on what i should do??

How about a nice light natural red, and maybe even think about getting some bangs? I think that would help with your pale skin a little bit =)



I;m dying my hair! Any ideas on what i should do??

So you want suggestions. Right--



I would recommend bangs with a different color on the tips [say purple, a soft red or aqua blue]. The highlights will help your pale face and brown eyes. I also think you might want to make your hair black.



I;m dying my hair! Any ideas on what i should do??

How to Pick the Right Hair Color based on your hair color and undertone to avoid color failure



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-t...



How To Color Your Hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-t...

No comments:

Post a Comment